Ballots are out - Please Vote

Hi everyone.

As you know, election ballots were mailed to you on June 2.  If you haven't received a ballot by now or if your ballot has been destroyed for some reason, you should be emailing the Election Judge at electionjudge@ibew1620.com immediately.

Please consider all the candidates and make sure you vote.  It is important to do this as soon as possible so your vote gets included.  Leaving this to the eleventh hour will put your vote at risk of not being included.  

Also, please note that I mailed my own personal information package to you on May 29.  I encourage you to read through this as we have done a lot of good work over the past four years.  I appreciate your support and certainly look forward to this continuing.

If you have any questions on the election or on my campaign, please feel free to contact me directly.

Stay safe and stay positive!

Don